If you are a small to midsize business in Maui, and you want to turn technology into a powerful tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 2 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Maui.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You are tired of supporting your systems and want to spend your time actually running your business.
- You are tired of unresponsive Computer consultants.
- You need an Apple certified technician to support your Macs or business software.
- You need someone who speaks BOTH Apple & Windows for support.
- You want us to treat your business like it’s our own.
- You have questions about whether or not Office 365 webmail is right for you.
- You’re tired of pop-ups and slow internet performance.
- You’ve been told you need a server but don’t know why.
- You’re not sure if the cloud is right for you.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- Your interests are tied to YOUR bottom line NOT ours.
- Your friend/family member has reached their knowledge limits.
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.